CALL NOW: 1-877-735-8600

My Credit Report Has Errors

Disputing Credit Report Errors with The 3 Major Credit Bureaus in Writing

Let us create the letter for you!

In compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the CRAs (credit reporting agencies) have 30 days to look into your complaint and act on it, and must show in your report that an item is being disputed or is under investigation.

This letter creator will allow you to enter your credit report dispute details. Once you have entered all of the information click “create letter” and print your letter. Then mail it to the credit reporting agency.

Enter your information:


Send your information to:

Enter what is wrong:

What additional documents are you sending?

You may send a dispute letter to each CRA from whom you have ordered, received, and reviewed, a copy of your report if you think there are errors or wrong information.
TIP: Sending the letter certified mail is one way to make sure you know when the credit reporting agency has received your dispute letter.
The addresses for dispute letters to the big 3 CRA's are:

TransUnion Consumer Solutions

P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016

Equifax Information Services, LLC

Complaint Department
P.O. Box 740256
Atlanta, GA 30374


P.O. Box 4500
Allen, TX 75013

If after 30 days the credit reporting agency has not fixed the errors on your credit report and they continue to report incorrect information that is preventing you from getting a job, housing, or credit call us right away at 1-877-735-8600 and find out if you are entitled to money for damages. Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. is here to fight for you! Get a free case evaluation, no obligation and no out of pocket costs to you.

Protecting Consumer Rights Nationwide for Over 26 Years

Expert legal advice, private consultation, no obligation
If you do have case, there is no out-of-pocket cost to you.