Stay on Top of Your Credit

Make sure to request a copy of your credit report every year. You are eligible to receive a copy of your credit reports for free online. You can also request a copy if a companies denies an application or a loan because of a negative item on your report. You can get your free copy at or by calling 877-322-8228. During this process you will be asked your personal information like name and social security number so that the credit bureaus can determine your true identity.

How to Dispute

If you find or are notified of a dispute, you may write the offending credit reporting agency a letter. You must include the information that you feel is incorrect and any information or documents that can support your dispute.

Once the letter is received, the credit reporting agency must investigate this dispute within 30 days- according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act. If they decide that the error should be removed, the credit reporting agency must notify all credit bureaus to fix on their side. If they find that the dispute is not an error, they must notify you, the consumer, and show verification proof.

When to Reach Out to Attorney

If you feel as if your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act has been violated, then you may have the right to file a lawsuit against the offending credit reporting agency. Contact our law firm today to discuss this possibility.

Contact Information for Auto Data Direct

Address 1379 Cross Creek Circle
City Tallahassee
State Florida
Zip Code 32301-3729
Phone 1 850-877-8804
Fax 850-877-5910

Free Case Review

Problem you are having

Once you submit this form a representative from the law firm of Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. will be in touch.
Or Call 1-877-735-8600 and get immediate help to see if you have a case.