Atlantic Credit and Finance, Inc.
Do you think your rights have been violated by a debt collection agency contacting you? If you answer yes to any of the below questions, you may have a case against the offending debt collection company or companies:
- Do you think you have been abused or mistreated by the debt collector?
- Have these collection reps contacted you employer, friends, relatives or even neighbors?
- Have they tried to collect more than you owe or collect an amount that you do not even owe?
- Have the collectors threatened you in any way- lawsuits, liens, loss of your home or even wage garnishments?
- Have they threatened you in terms of an arrest or police involvement for the unpaid bill or bills?
- Have these representative called and left a message without identifying who they are and the company they are call on behalf of?
- Have calls come in before 8am and after 9pm?
- Has any debt collection agency lied to you in the attempt to recover debts owed?
- Have you found false or inaccurate information on your credit report, especially anything that could make you suspect potential identity theft has taken place?
Time to Contact a Lawyer
If yes was the answer to one or many of the above questions, it is time to contact Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. for a free consultation about your case. We can go over everything and explain your rights as a consumer.