Account Recovery Bureau
Stop harassing calls and get these debt collection agencies in the court room.
Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. helps consumers like you have been attacked and harasses by debt collector calls, telemarketing practices and even texting scams. If you feel as if you are a victim, please contact us right away for a free case review. We are ready to take your call or you can submit your information on our online form.
What are Debt Collectors Prohibited from Doing?
- They cannot tell you that you owe more than you actually do. This may be a tactic that some collectors take to get you on their side. For example, they may say that you owe $1,000, when you actually owed $750 and tell you that they are willing to bring the price down to $750. This is not ethical.
- They cannot call repeatedly and continuously. This is considered harassing under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- They cannot call before 8am or after 9pm. These times are out of bounds for debt collectors.
- They cannot use profane or threatening language.
- They cannot talk to a third party about your debt. The only people that can be contacted about your situation is your attorney, the creditor or the creditor’s attorney. That is it.
Contact an Attorney
Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. can help you stop these calls and help you determine if you can take these collectors to court. Call us today to start to resolve your debt headaches. We can help you report illegal actions.
|Address ||P.O. Box 6768 |
|City ||Wyomissing |
|State ||PA |
|Zip Code ||19610 |
|Phone 1 ||800-364-0735 |
|Phone 1 ||650-216-2200 |
|Fax ||(none) |
|Website ||https://arb.123fastpay.com/ |